Our goal is to meet and exceed CDC, OSHA, ADA recommended guidelines to provide a safe environment for our patients, staff, and families.
We have put in place:
- Phone and in person screening questionnaires and temperature monitoring.
- Heightened infection controls including advanced disinfection of treatment rooms as well as reception area, and bathrooms.
- Additional high evacuation suction devices to reduce aerosols
- Hospital Grade air purifiers, with HEPA filters that filter down to .1 micron.
- PPE including N95 masks, face shields, gowns, hair covering
- “Fogging” of all areas with environmentally safe high-level disinfectants (HOCl).
- Minimal to no contact with other patients.
- Plexiglass barrier for business area.
We do not see anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 until they have been quarantined for 14 days and have two consecutive negative tests.
Please be sure to wear your mask to your appointment.
We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best and safest dental care possible.